Did your ears suddenly clog up? Dr. Cliff Olson, Audiologist and founder of Applied Hearing Solutions in Anthem Arizona, explains the most common reasons ears feel clogged. While sometimes a clogged ear is just a side effect of a cold, you should never ignore this symptom. Some causes may lead to permanent hearing loss. Schedule an appointment with a hearing professional to get a proper diagnosis.
Read More About Hearing Loss:
- 10 Safety Tips for Those With Hearing Loss
- Hearing Exercises – #4 Brain Teasers
- Is a Rise in Noise Pollution Contributing to a Public Health Crisis?
- What Percentage of Hearing Loss Is Legally Deaf?
- This Part of Your Routine Hygiene Might be a Health Hazard
Note: The opinions expressed in this video are solely the opinions of the speakers and do not reflect the opinions of Helping Me Hear. Please see a hearing specialist to check your hearing if you are experiencing hearing loss.