Bluetooth technology is all about connecting. What will you want your hearing aid to connect to–your phone? Your television? The telecoil system in your favorite theater? Every Bluetooth hearing aid has its own strength, so figuring out what technology you want to pair with is the first step in choosing the best hearing aids for you. Here’s a review from Dr. Cliff Olson, Audiologist and founder of Applied Hearing Solutions in Anthem Arizona of the top Bluetooth hearing aids of 2018.
Read More About Hearing Loss:
- An Unexpected Side Effect to Poor Nutrition
- Unilateral Hearing Loss – Can It Be Cured?
- Can You Use a Hearing Exam to Defend Yourself From Dementia?
- Why Alcohol Doesn’t Pair Well With Loud Events
- 5 Simple Ways to Protect Your Hearing
Note: The opinions expressed in this video are solely the opinions of the speakers and do not reflect the opinions of Helping Me Hear. Please see a hearing specialist to check your hearing if you are experiencing hearing loss.