Bluetooth technology is all about connecting. What will you want your hearing aid to connect to–your phone? Your television? The telecoil system in your favorite theater? Every Bluetooth hearing aid has its own strength, so figuring out what technology you want to pair with is the first step in choosing the best hearing aids for you. Here’s a review from Dr. Cliff Olson, Audiologist and founder of Applied Hearing Solutions in Anthem Arizona of the top Bluetooth hearing aids of 2018.
Read More About Hearing Loss:
- 5 Hidden Costs of Being a First Responder
- Hearing Exercises – #3 Sound Clues
- Sounds Can Have a Bigger Impact on Your Health Than You Know
- Has Your Hearing Loss Made You a Dangerous Driver?
- 5 Serious Health Issues That Can Cause Hearing Loss
Note: The opinions expressed in this video are solely the opinions of the speakers and do not reflect the opinions of Helping Me Hear. Please see a hearing specialist to check your hearing if you are experiencing hearing loss.